Signed in as:
Signed in as:
“Education is not a factory of rules and procedures, Education prepares the appropriate generation to establish the foundation of appropriate rules and procedures." - Francois Marie Aroué AKA Voltaire
The Educational Support Department at CONFORTABLE is committed to providing exceptional educational services, with a focus on developing schools, training teachers and leaders of various nationalities. We have established a strong presence in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, with multiple schools relying on us for professional staff training and comprehensive curriculum design.
We are committed to providing products and services that support the educational needs of students, teachers, and educational institutions. This includes offering online learning platforms, educational resources, educational content, educational software and apps, professional development for educators, educational consulting services, tutoring and academic support for students.
Our vision is to be a leader in shaping the future of learning by earning the trust of schools, teachers, students, and parents as a reliable and innovative partner.
Our mission is to empower individuals and organizations within the educational sector to develop and refine their 21st century skills, allowing them to reach a new level of success and to shift the sector to a new scale.
• Quality education
• Students success
• Diversity and inclusion
• Continuous learning
• Ethical behavior
At our organization, we are dedicated to improving the education system through our commitment to high-quality education, innovation, and collaboration. We are confident that our efforts will lead to positive changes in the lives of students and educators.
At CONFORTABLE, the experts at the Educational Support Department are aware of the current educational challenges that students, teachers and support staff face.
We work to ensure that students reach their personal goals and ambitions, both within and outside the classroom, while providing international students with the academic support and guidance they need to successfully apply to universities and colleges.
We aim to develop strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders in order to meet their needs and exceed their expectations by:
▪ Providing after school academic learning support classes for students.
▪ Helping students reach their academic goals and achieve better results within their school.
▪ Providing academic, educational, and social counseling.
▪ Developing school systems and improving & disseminating curricula.
▪ Organizing trainings and skills & profession development workshops for teachers.
▪ Preparing feasibility studies for new academic programs.
▪ Conducting scientific research to assess existing and future academic programs by collecting data through surveys, questionnaires and interviews.
▪ Preparing educational institutions (schools and universities) for academic accreditation.
▪ Helping schools and universities recruit teachers, professors and administrators.
▪ Organizing educational seminars as well as academic and non-academic competitions.
▪ Organizing extracurricular and non-academic activities.
▪ Organizing conferences to introduce students to international universities.
▪ Providing local and international college admission assistance for students.
▪ Developing and offering tailored courses for the international exams.
The Educational Support Department at CONFORTABLE partners with experienced and pioneering educators and coaches to provide the most comprehensive training and professional development workshops. Our offerings enable teachers and leaders to develop modern education practices based on 21st century skills.
Additionally, we strive to provide teachers with the training and soft skills they need to strengthen their instruction and leadership strategies. Our team also works to help schools design, implement, and align their curriculums with external exams, as well as improve their Social Media presence and increase their financial gain.
The Educational Support Department at CONFORTABLE is committed to providing teachers with the necessary tools and support to help them become facilitators in their classrooms. We use the Student Competency Framework (SCF) to create an environment where teachers can develop their students into effective life-long learners, productive workers, and global citizens who can contribute to the local, national, and global communities. Through ongoing support, our team works to help teachers make the necessary shifts to apply the SCF in their daily classes, empowering them to create meaningful, transformational teaching experiences.
By focusing on these strategies, we can help raise the quality of teaching and learning for teachers, leading to improved academic outcomes and a more positive and effective learning environment for students:
▪ Encountering high expectations for students’ achievements.
▪ Implementing a process of evaluation and adjustment of lesson planning based on the learning objectives achieved at the end of each lesson.
▪ Meeting the needs of all categories of students: low, middle, high achievers; people of determination, special education needs/SEN; gifted and talented.
▪ Adopting teaching strategies that encourage innovation, critical thinking and problem solving.
▪ Ensuring opportunities for meaningful and collaborative work in Arabic medium subjects.
▪ Providing written feedback to students, giving them clear guidance on what they should do to improve their work.
Improving leadership and management for teachers can help them become more effective leaders in their classrooms and schools, and improve their ability to promote positive learning outcomes for their students. This can be reached through:
▪ Expanding frequent and rigorous monitoring of teaching, with clear criteria for assessing the progress of students in achieving their learning objectives.
▪ Developing a structured professional development program that equips teachers with the skills and resources necessary to effectively challenge the most advanced students and provide tailored support to those who require additional assistance, utilizing targeted questioning, resources, and assessments in lessons.
▪ Encouraging students to strive for excellence and foster independent learning, particularly for those with advanced capabilities.
▪ Following up with parents to improve students’ attendance.
▪ Building up a community of talented, reliable and spontaneous students through curriculum modification.
Copyright © 2022 Services - Consultancy - Contracting - All Rights Reserved.
Operating with mind peace